Wellness, beauty centre and gastronomic delicacies
Take advantage of numerous included services, such as the 5-course menu in the evening and the use of the large wellness area
- Your room will be available from 3pm on your day of arrival. If you arrive earlier, we will look after your luggage for you until your room is ready. Please let us know in good time if you’re not going to be here in time for dinner (until 8 pm). Please vacate your room by 10.30 am on your day of departure.
- Payment: We prefer bills up to € 2.999,99 to be settled in cash. We also accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, Carta Si.
- The prices are per person per night, including half board.
- Local tax: €2.50 per person, 14 years old and upwards.
- Child prices:
The stay for children from 0-3 years is free of charge.
From the age of 15 years the full adult price will be charged.
Summer 4-8 years 9-14 years 07/05/21 - 05/06/21 37 € 59 € 05/06/21 - 03/07/21 37 € 59 € 03/07/21 - 31/07/21 52 € 67 € 31/07/21 - 21/08/21 52 € 67 € 21/08/21 - 04/09/21 47 € 67 € 04/09/21 - 10/10/21 37 € 59 € 10/10/21 - 02/11/21 37 € 59 € Winter 4-8 years 9-14 years
- Full-board supplement €20
- Single-room: price on request
- Breakfast-only stay: €10 discount on half-board rates
- Pets: €25 per day, feed not included
- Half board
- Rich breakfast buffet until 10.30 a.m.
- 5-course set menu in the evening
- Large salad buffet
- Culinary theme evenings
- Vegetarian, vegan (+10 Euro extra charge per person per day), lactose or gluten-free meals on request
- Solar-heated open-air pool
- Finnish sauna
- Herbal bio-sauna
- Steam bath
- Quiet area with relaxation rooms
- Sunbathing lawn (in summer)
- Beauty care products for skin and hair in your bathroom
- Bathrobe, bath towels and slippers during your stay
- Hairdryer in your room and in the Health and Spa area
- Daily “Morning Post” with tips for walks and day’s out, weather forecast, holiday events in Seis am Schlern
- Washing and drying service for clothing (extra charge)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Garden and garden terrace for relaxation surrounded by nature
- Children’s playroom
- Open-air play park
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Underground car park with direct access to the hotel (€8)
- Bus stop right in front of the hotel and shuttle bus to the Seiser Alm every 30 minutes
- Distance Hotel/Alpe di Siusi Cable Car about 1,5km
- "Activities and Fun" program every week: 4 bike tours, trekking and alpine climbing
- 2 fun program for children
- Tips and advice for individual walking and bike tours at reception
- Lockable bike room
- Partner hotel of the St. Vigil-Seis Golf Club, just a one-minute drive from the Vigilerhof
- 20% green fee discount and guaranteed tee times
- Golf taster course on Monday and Thursday: Introduction, equipment, Licence to Play, handicap etc. with a professional golfer
- "Activities and fun" programm: 4 skisafaris and 2 snowshoe hikings every week
- Ski-room with heated ski-boot dryers
- Workbench for cross-country skis
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
- In the event of cancellations up to 91 days prior the day of arrival, we will retain your deposit (Art. 1385 of the Civil Code).
- In the event of cancellations within 90 days before the day of arrival, we will request 40% of the agreed total price less the paid deposit.
- In the event of cancellations within 30 days before the day of arrival, we will request 70% of the agreed total price less the paid deposit.
- In the event of cancellations within 7 days before the day of arrival, we will request 90% of the agreed total price less the paid deposit.
- In the event of cancellation on the day of arrival or no-show, we will request 100% of the agreed total price less the paid deposit.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will request 100% of the agreed daily price for each day you did not enjoy.
By taking out our travel cancellation insurance, you will avoid any cancellation fees.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
Any number of unforeseen events can happen before your arrival, and with our travel cancellation insurance you will be covered financially. If you should have to cancel your holiday, delay your arrival or leave earlier than anticipated, you may be subject to cancellation charges; to save yourself these costs, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance so that your costs will be met by European travel insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung.